We customize wheels specifically to achieve the best grinding performance for the application. Our wheels are proven to perform at the highest level, giving customers life and stock removal that other vendors’ standard wheels just can’t match. We want you to test our wheels against what you are currently using, it is the best way for you to see what our wheels can do straight out of the box. Sometimes we may have to tweak the bond slightly or modify the diamond, but ultimately, our aim is to improve your grinding or cutting operation.
Guaranteed Trial Order
We’re so confident that Eagle can increase the performance of your existing wheels that we’ll send you a wheel under our GTO program. The GTO Program allows you to test the wheel we design for you with the knowledge that we will back the performance of the wheel with our guarantee.
Our primary interest is making sure we provide you with a wheel that outperforms your current wheel. We will want to know how your existing wheel performs, and what your expectations are for the new wheel. If we feel your expectations are not possible or that we will not be able to achieve the desired performance, we will notify you of that before going into the wheel design process.
As always with a guarantee, there are certain requirements we insist upon to make sure the wheel is tested against the existing wheel in the correct manner.
The following terms apply:
- When initially designing the wheel the engineer will request that we be allowed to modify or tweak the bond of the wheel once or twice to get the desired performance from the wheel. Replacement wheels will be prorated based upon performance.
- Note this order/invoice is 100% payable unless the final wheel does not perform as originally outlined.
- If the wheel is close to the desired level of performance, we will prorate the credit.
- Credit is only given if the following steps (Testing Process Basics) are followed.
- Testing must be performed within 30 days of receiving the wheel.
Please notify us if the test will go beyond 30 days — we cannot issue credit if the test exceeds 30 days or if the wheel was not tested using our parameters.
To qualify for the credit, we must receive your completed test report.
- Test wheel returns require an RGA number.
- Freight on test wheels will not be credited.
- Contact your sales rep if you’d like us to request that we be onsite during testing.
“This was the best wheel I have ever received, best performing, best looking and best packaged.”
Testing Process Basics
- Run your existing wheel according to your specified parameters
- Provide feedback on the performance of your wheel
- Run one of Eagle’s wheels at Eagles recommended Parameters***
We WILL ask the operator to adjust parameters while the wheel is still on the machine just to see if we can improve the performance.
*** Note: – Our wheels don’t always run at the same speeds as other suppliers — if we specify a certain feed rate or RPM, that’s the baseline for improving and achieving the wheel’s ultimate performance.
Give Eagle the chance to reduce your cycle time and improve your profitability. We hope you’ll accept the challenge to test one of our wheels. Remember, ultimately, we want to improve your ability to grind faster and be more efficient.
The following results come from actual customers who have tested our wheels — Eagle saved these companies and their bottom lines thousands of dollars compared to their previous manufacturing feed rates and speeds.
We customize wheels specifically to achieve the best grinding performance for the application. Our wheels are proven to perform at the highest level, giving customers life and stock removal that other vendors’ standard wheels just can’t match.