Eagle Superabrasives Returns Policy.
Eagle Superabrasives is proud of and stands fully behind the products we sell. If there is an issue with a product we sell, we will make every effort to correct the issue to the best of our ability.
The following are the procedures for returning items:
- Customers must obtain an RMA # prior to shipping the product back. Please note, failure to obtain and include an RMA# will result in a significant delay in processing any potential credit or exchange.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the package.
- Ship freight prepaid unless otherwise authorized. Items sent freight collect cannot be accepted.
- Custom-made products are not eligible for return unless there is a defect in workmanship.
- Returned, non-defective items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Items that were invoiced over 6 months ago cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the original box
- Items returned after being used are subject to prorating where applicable.
If any items being returned are a result of a mistake by Eagle Superabrasives, we will refund or exchange the item fully.