Eagle’s HyperGrip Rubber Matrix Technology delivers the ultimate holding power. Our regulating wheels are manufactured to the highest tolerances using a 100% natural rubber bond matrix. The matrix holds the abrasive grain in place and provides consistent abrasive exposure. These wheels provide excellent grip allowing for high stock removal and a consistent rotation of the work piece.
Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheels (also called Control or Feed Wheels) are manufactured by the rubber calendaring process for optimum performance.
Centerless grinding & polishing of:
- Medical Wires, etc.
- Complete range of standard sizes manufactured
- Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes routinely manufactured
- Wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines available.
- Wheels manufactured for special grinding operations
- Wheels recessed as required
- Specifications available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications
- Complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180)
- Tailored to suit particular needs & applications
- Royal Master
- Estarta, etc.
9″ x 4″ x 4″ Bore A80
12″ x 2″ x Bore A80
12″ x 4″ x Bore A80
12″ x 6″ x Bore A80
12″ x 8″ x Bore A80
12″ x 10″ x Bore A80
14″ x 6″ x Bore A80
14″ x 8″ x Bore A80
14″ x 10″ x Bore A80
14″ x 20″ x Bore A80