CAN YOUR WHEELS MAINTAIN GEOMETRIC ACCURACY WHILE QUICKLY GRINDING ULTRA-HARD MATERIALS?
Eagle Periphery Grinding Wheels are custom-designed for a variety of geometries and grinding materials:
- Put a premium cutting edge on tools
- Run with a higher Q-prime ratio than competitors
- Provide the highest geometrical accuracy
Our bond selection accommodates a wide range of ultra-hard materials:
- WZ bond is used for all grades of Tungsten Carbide grinding. Provides the longest service life and an exceptional cutting edge.
- G2 bond is used for all Cermet and Ceramic materials. Produces the best cutting edge while offering excellent tool life.
- B1-1 bond is used for PCD/PCBN. It is the hardest Polymide resin bond available. Reduces the possibility of chipping on brittle edges while providing superior run time between dressing.
Choose quick delivery with a variety of available options:
- Ultra-fast 2-3 week delivery
- Wheels are eligible for our Make & Hold Program
- Available in diameters ranging from 6″ to 16″ for all types of machines from Agathon to Wendt and everything in between